"This is a good time of year to get a physical exam and blood work.
Flu and cold season is starting soon and having a complete, thorough blood analysis is important to your health.
What do I mean by complete??
▪ CBC, (complete blood count)
▪ Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
▪ Thyroid panel including TSH
▪ Free T3, Free T4
▪ auto antibodies, inflammatory markers such as sed rate and CRP
▪ If over 40, PSA in men and HGbA1c in men and women for blood sugar
▪ Also, it's very important to have Vitamin D checked (25-hydroxy vitamin D)
All these things can give you a good picture of your immune system to help you get through the winter."